Do you know how to check the technical correctness of a computer system and how to eliminate minor malfunctions and downtime? Are you ready to perform user administrative tasks? Advise and explain the technical possibilities of the system? Are you ready to write simple programs to make your job and user’s job easier? Are you familiar with the technical characteristics of the system you maintain, but also the characteristics and needs of the users, the level of IT knowledge and the software packages you use? Then you are the right person for the open position of System Administrator in ITO!Job description:
- hardware maintenance and continuous updating, software adjustment and troubleshooting;- performing backups, applications and websites;
- administrative tasks, registration and deregistration of users and harmonization of their powers;
- elimination of minor malfunctions and downtime in the system;
- independent writing of simple programs;
- excellent knowledge of the technical characteristics of maintained systems and users characteristics, e.g. their needs, the level of IT knowledge and software packages used;
- care of new software packages and equipment procurement;
- a continuous collection of information, new solutions and their incorporation into the system;
- user training;
- maintaining contact with software and hardware manufacturers to obtain the necessary information on the functioning of the system and find ways to avoid possible errors, and
- data and privacy protection, authorized access, registration of harmful activities of users, as well as unwanted intrusions into information systems.Basic conditions:
- higher education or higher education in IT;
- work experience in system administration;
- knowledge of IT areas;
- excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing and
- creativity, independence, responsibility and willingness to work in a team.Skills required:
- Windows Server administration: AD DS, AD CA, DNS, DHCP, NPS, IIS, FTP, SSL / TLS;
- Linux Server administration: bash shell, SSH, Apache, nginx;
- knowledge of networks: cabling, network equipment, firewall, VPN, VLAN, Mikrotik – desirable;
- vmWare virtualization;
- mail server and
- experience with HPE, HPE MSA, Lenovo / IBM servers (Installation, upgrade and maintenance).
ITO is committed to offering a motivating environment and excellent working conditions to the candidates that join our team.
We encourage employees to be committed to projects. At the same time, we value people interested in research and learning.
If this position seems like a good fit for you, feel free to apply, and take the opportunity to have a great start to your career. We offer the possibility of further advancement and improvement.
You can send your motivation letter and CV by e-mail to [email protected]