About The Position:
ITO is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Full Stack engineer to enhance our R&D team. The environment is exciting, fast-paced, and offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology. ITO is working with some of the most respective clients, providing the opportunity to impact people's lives. Responsibilities:
- Take part in building and designing scalable and maintainable systems.
- Handle the entire development cycle–architecture, design, documentation, development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Take ownership and lead end-to-end features independently.
- Design and develop internal apps and tools.Requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Node.js and React.js
- Experience in building web applications from scratch - Advantage
- 1+ years of experience with Python (optional)
- Experience with Relational/SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with scalability, large data, complex architecture, and live production environments
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies & relevant tools (e.g. GitLab CI, ArgoCD)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes - Advantage
- Experience with Cloud providers (e.g. AWS) - Advantage
- BS.c/B.A. in relevant fields - Advantage
- Strong motivation to learn new things, a quick learner, autodidact
- Proficient in English
Cost range 3000 – 5000 € gross
We invite all interested young people to apply and take the opportunity to have a great start to their careers. We offer the possibility of further advancement and improvement. Interested candidates should enclose a motivation letter with their CV. Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]