If you are well acquainted with the development of web solutions, and you are a fan of web technology, we invite you to join our Research and Development Team.
We are looking for ambitious and responsible people with conceptual and logical skills, responsibility towards work and colleagues, and the ability to solve challenges.Basic Terms:
- Secondary school, high school, a university degree in computer science;
- work experience 2+ years in programming;
- excellent knowledge of English in speech and writing;
- creativity, independence, responsibility and willingness to work in a team.General development skills:
GIT - Version Control (Github),
Fundamentals about database design and SQL syntax,
Working with relational databases,
ORM programming techniques (EF Core, Dapper),
Knowledge of Design Patterns.ASP.NET Core Basics:
Filter & Attributes,
Application Settings & Configuration,
Authentication & AuthorizationGood to know:
We are dedicated to offering a motivating environment and excellent working conditions to the candidates we select to join our development team. We expect employees to be committed to projects, as well as interested in research and learning.
We invite all interested young people to apply and take the opportunity to have a great start to their careers. We offer the possibility of further advancement and improvement. Interested candidates should enclose a motivation letter with their CV. Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
Are you a skilled software engineer with a passion for creating robust and scalable .NET applications? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and have a track record of delivering high-quality software solutions? If so, we would like to hear from you and to have you in our Research and Development Team.
At ITO, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to fostering a culture of respect, inclusivity and support for their well-being. As a Medior .NET developer, you will play a key role in design, development and maintenance of cutting-edge software solutions using C# and .NET frameworks. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and document requirements for new software projects and be responsible for identifying and resolving bugs and issues.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, investigating problem areas and following the software development.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements and proposed solutions.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and code comments.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with team members to brainstorm and create new products.
- Making informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- 2+ years experience with C# and the .NET framework.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- The ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and have a consistent track record of delivery.
- Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions.
- A passion for staying on the leading edge of development practices.
- Creativity, independence, responsibility and willingness to work in a team.
By joining ITO, you will have an opportunity to:
- Work on meaningful projects that make a real difference for our customers
- Be part of a team that values collaboration and professional growth
- Have an access to the latest technologies and tools to support your development
- Benefit from a supportive and inclusive work environment
- Advance your career through ongoing training and development opportunities
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes employee health and well-being, including 100% sick leave, a shortened 7-hour workday and a dedicated 1-hour break
- Feel valued and supported in a work environment that prioritizes work-life balance and employee well-being