Are you a skilled software engineer with a passion for creating robust and scalable mobile applications? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and have a track record of delivering high-quality software solutions? If so, we would like to hear from you and have you join our Research and Development Team.
At ITO, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to fostering a culture of respect, inclusivity, and support for their well-being.
As a Medior Flutter developer, you will play a key role in the design, development, and maintenance of cutting-edge mobile applications using Flutter and Dart. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and document requirements for new projects and be responsible for identifying and resolving bugs and issues.
- Developing mobile applications by studying information needs, conferring with users, investigating problem areas, and following the software development process.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with team members to brainstorm and create new products.
- Making informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- 2+ years of experience with Flutter and Dart.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- The ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
- Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions.
- A passion for staying on the leading edge of mobile development practices.
- Creativity, independence, responsibility, and a willingness to work in a team.
By joining ITO, you will have an opportunity to:
- Work on meaningful projects that make a real difference for our customers.
- Be part of a team that values collaboration and professional growth.
- Have access to the latest technologies and tools to support your development.
- Benefit from a supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Advance your career through ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes employee health and well-being, including 100% sick leave, a shortened 7-hour workday, and a dedicated 1-hour break.
- Feel valued and supported in a work environment that prioritizes work-life balance and employee well-being.